The last word on existence



I am just the voice
My body left earlier
Over time I discarded the parts
They were starting to malfunction anyway

My mind was overloading
So I shut that down too
Sometimes I would try to find the pathways to use it again
But it evaded all attempts to be found

Then I was
As I am now
Just the voice
Sound waves in the ethos

With the lack of the mind
What cannot be processed
Can never be wrong

I am spoken but not remembered
Living only ever in the moment
Shouted  at times
Caught silent in the wind
in those moments between

I do get noticed
Then people turn my way
And look right through me
Noticed no more

I am the words
They thought they heard
But when they look
Even of that
they are no longer sure

It makes them wonder if there was anyone there in the first place
Putting down the voice to just a figment of their imagination
And that moment when everyone stops listening

I am the voice
No more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wellington On A Plate / 30 upstairs Gallery Event

The Sound / Voom - Neck of the Woods : A backstory.

Senseless Night